Thursday 9 June 2011

Lightshot Screenshot software

After many years using alternative screenshot software I recently learned about Lightshot. It was instantly better than the previous software I had installed.


I use the free PC desktop version but add-ons are available for Chrome, IE and Firefox.


I like it because when I click the PrtSc button the software kicks in. I can immediately select the precise area that I want to copy. I then have a range of choices of what to do with the image. I can upload the image to share online via Twitter and Facebook. I can copy the image to the clipboard. I could print the image. I can also save the picture to my computer. 


It has made the process of taking screenshots so much quicker and easier and I love the way that the program allows me to do several things with the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment