Friday 25 February 2011

Teaching with a family

I'm about the begin the most exciting adventure I could ever imagine. Very soon I will become a dad for the first time. It is the most wonderful thing and I simply cannot wait to be a father and meet all of the wonderful challenges this will bring my wife and I.


I can't deny that I am very nervous about this life change. For almost ten years my work has been a massive priority in my life. My work-life balance has been poor. But all of this needs to change - my family is the most important thing in my life and I want to improve my family time.


I have read a few books which give real practice ideas for how to be more productive (meaning having a better quality of life) but I need to work really hard to apply these to my own lifestyle.


Does anyone have any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment